pursuing further education beyond a high school level, as part of the ‘Krill
Oil – Educate Your Heart’ program!Interested participants must meet the following criteria:
* Eligibility is for any student currently enrolled in the
fall/spring school year of 2012/2013 at any college, university, trade or
technical school within the United States or Canada. Students must maintain
a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
* Students must be 16 years or older at the time of enrollment.
* Must be an American citizen or hold a valid student visa.
* Winning participants will be required to submit a photo for
Eligible students must submit an essay written around one of the two
* How has the importance of heart health impacted you, your family, or
* How can an individual change his or her lifestyle to promote a healthy
heart and holistic well-being?
The top two essays will be chosen based on originality and creativity, but
must also include:
* A title.
* A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 1,000.
* Proper citation of any and all research material used.
Each applicant may only submit one essay for consideration. Submissions
should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name,
mailing address, telephone number, a brief biography and the name of the
school the applicant will be enrolled in for the spring 2013 semester to
The deadline for essay submissions is Friday, December 31, 2012.
Winners will be announced Monday, January 16, 2013 on the krilloil.com
*Submitted essays will become the property of Everest Nutrition. Everest
Nutrition may use your name, image, and biographical information in
promotional efforts related to the ‘Krill Oil – Educate Your Heart’