at Farm to Market Bread Co.
Call for Artists: Exhibition Proposals
ELIGIBILITY: Hearth at Farm to Market Bread Co. is dedicated to presenting the work of emerging artists who live and work in Kansas City. Artists working in all mediums are encouraged to apply.
EXHIBITION: Selected artists will be invited to participate in three week long exhibitions in Hearth. Each exhibition launches with an opening reception in conjunction with First Friday, and is also open to the public during Farm To Market’s regular business hours. Hearth organizes both solo and group exhibitions.
To apply, please email the following materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- ● 10 images (.jpeg files please, each file must not exceed 1MB)
- ● List of works submitted (include date completed*, medium, and dimensions)
- ● CV/resume (pdf/doc)
- ● Artist Statement (pdf/doc – 500 words) Please ensure that your artist statement is
applicable to the body of work you submit.
- ● Bio (pdf/doc – up to 1 page) not required
- ● Contact information (name, address, phone, email, and website if applicable)
- ● If you work with video, you may submit up to 3 videos, or links to videos
TIMELINE: Applications are reviewed and exhibitions scheduled on an ongoing basis. Artists who submit an application will be notified within 30 days of application.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Selected artists must have a cohesive body of work, and are responsible for delivery, organization, installation, and removal of the exhibit. Hearth will host an opening reception at which the artist must be present. Hearth at Farm to Market Bread Co. does not provide insurance or security.
QUESTIONS? Please email email@example.com
*All work must have been completed within the last two years.